Follow me yarh (=

我遇見你,是最美麗的意外。

2011年6月25日

Jit Sin (IND) High School Climbing Competition xD

Oh yeah ! I'm back luuuu =D huhu..
long time didn't update blog d
Have you miss me?
Haha
Bcause it is too lazy recently xD


Today, our skul organized a climbing competition, all students must participate
hehe .. we wear the same cloth ohh =D
Long time no climbing d,   wahhh .... a little breath ==  

so my clothes are covered with sweat >.< yiearrrrrr , too smelllllllly n geliiiii @-@ haha.


I do not wan to climb de laaaaa , because i am sooooo lazy ~
haisss , no idea >.< takkan wan ponteng sekolah? Nonono ! hahaa
nvm lah. long long one time xD haha..
otherwise , there is no chance after this lo... =)


0815 a.m...  We go there by bus and 0850a.m... We reach there ..
wahh,, there are so many ppl  =,=
we plan not to run , it's juz casually walk ~
hehee.. we are noob kiaaa laii.. bo lat to run de @,@''


We walked n walked away , then take a break , and continue to walk ,
repeat n repeat again ..
after 1 hours more , we finally reached the Mid-levels , although a bit hard ,
But I am very rewarding because I can on the Mid-Levels. muahaha =D


On the way, we sure have take some pic lahh .. kakax..
come on .. let us look at the photo xD





With my mao mao gong lo xD 



Hehe =) 


We juz reached there lo xD 


blablablaaaa .. 


My lovely classmate =D 

Showing their muscle @_@ lolss .. 


My partner Bak Bak Tan !! =D 


My dearest lorrrr xD 

hehe.. at Mid-Levels ald =D 


Mao Mao Ong ! =) 


Bak Bak Tan ! =) 


Mao Mao Ong n Bak Bak Tan ! xDD 


hehe.. Ah Yuan cute niaa xD 


Wowowowww ..all lengluii =D 


love u all harrr X)) hehe.. 

My Qu33n xD 


=)) 


lolsss xD 


Guess who am us !! =D 


lolsssss =D 


El@ine n Bolaaa =D love u 2 !! 


with El@ine X)) 


heheee.. 


yoyoyo! peace =D 

H.S teacher xDD 


Wow ! our headmaster lo~ !! haha 


our good mama =DD 




Well , it is time to end ..
see u all soon ohhhhh =D




Byeee ! =))








沒有留言:

張貼留言